Friday 2 July 2010

Summer Accessories- Chanel Tattoos

The perfect way to accessorize at the beach. For those who fancy the look of a tattoo but without the pain and years of wear, this limited edition series of Chanel tattoos from the label's Spring 2010 collection could be just the thing. I've tried them myself, and have to say they look good, they last (and don't blur or smudge so as to have the effect of a sludgy black fungus infection as so many henna tats do) but the only down-side is that they are costly, round £50. Then again, a small price to pay for something so beautiful (they do look quite sexy with a bikini, and it's quite fun when people ask if they're real=)

Hurry though, summer is upon us and they're soon to be sold out!



Tanned-On Tattoos: After spending a few days lounging in the sun my Chanel tat wore away and left underneath a gloriously imprinted sparrow on my skin. Talk about two-for-one!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment